The Church of San Juan de Toledo, declared as being of Cultural Interest, is a magnificent Lombard Romanesque style building which includes a colourful repertoire of mural
painting from 1599.
This Church is one of the oldest possessions of the Monastery of San Victorian. It is an incomplete Lombard construction from the first half of the 11th century, which still conserves the curious layout of its head section in the form of a clover, like the later 11th century ones of Monflorite and Majones.
The rectangular nave is covered with a barrel vault supported on barrel rib arches. The apses were covered with a vaulted cul-de-four.
The most noteworthy aspect of interior is the main altar, as well as the vaults, arches and walls which are profusely decorated with mural paintings of apocalyptic themes from the end of the 16th century.
The chapel dome is opposite the current entrance, and is decorated with motifs which simulate the mudejar style. It is a segmented, polychromed dome.
The rarity of many of the elements of this church leads us to believe that it has been constructed and reconstructed on several occasions, even before the period currently being discussed.